Wednesday 9 May 2012

What do sheep count when they can't get to sleep? 

 

What's with the body clock?  I seem to have this body clock that has decided to be a consummate asshole towards me.   Everyone else around me seems to be able to control theirs very easily, mine slips easily into an ever decreasing circle.  My normal body clock is 2am until 10am garnering me roughly 8 hours.  However I had a night at the weekend where i didnt sleep until around 7am, then I had to take a train to Barcelona at 12, and i didnt get back until 12I decided that if i went straight to bed i would wake up around 8am and get myself into a more sensible habbit of sleeping.  My scumbag body however had diffrent plans and slept me all the way through untill 2pmWhich ment to following night i didnt sleep untill 4am, which in turn pushed me to 3pm the next day.....  On the other hand, my flat mates seem to be able to hop into bed at 12am and sleep every night,   Motherfuckers! Ridiculous!  I need a young priest and an old priest.

No comments:

Post a Comment